In-House Recruitment Consultant - Reperio Human Capital - Belfast
Reperio Human Capital is a leading IT recruitment consultancy. Our HQ is Belfast, but we focus on the IT market in the Republic of Ireland.
Having been in operation for over 8 years and having grown to a team of 27 (friendly, driven & ambitious) individuals, we're still in our early stages of development as a niche & specialist recruitment consultancy.
We're continuing our expansion and due to the level of growth we are experiencing, we are searching for an In-House Recruitment Consultant to join us and take on the responsibility of internal Talent Acquisition for Reperio Human Capital here in our office in Belfast City Centre.
What will I be doing?
You will be involved in Recruiting individuals to join Reperio Human Capital, positions you will recruit for will include hiring prospective recruitment consultants and operations staff.
You will have complete ownership of the Recruitment lifecycle in Reperio Human Capital including sourcing, selection, screening & interviewing.
Some of your tasks will include drawing up & posting adverts, interviewing candidates (via phone & in person), information tracking & creating a pipeline of potential candidates.
You will utilise social networking sites, online advertising & online CV Databases in your search for prospective candidates to join Reperio. Headhunting will also be a regular responsibility.
You will also provide detailed reports to the Directors of Reperio to support the hiring process, and Support and participate in the coordination of Employer Branding events (Job fairs, careers fairs etc).
What do I need?
* Ideally, you should have a minimum of 1 years' experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruitment Consultant or Talent Acquisition Specialist.
* You should be charismatic, an excellent communicator and pro-active.
* Self-starter, able to work autonomously delivering high volume results
* Degree level education
* You should be goal orientated & target driven
* IT proficiency & an ability to multitask & prioritise tasks.
What should you expect?
* You will benefit from a competitive base salary of £25,000.
* Life cover & future opportunities to enter our Private Healthcare scheme.
* Regular incentives (including monthly Lunch Clubs, Luxury Holiday Targets)
* Fresh fruit & our very own (well stocked) beer and soft-drinks fridge
* Career progression opportunities within Reperio
* Highly social office environment
If this position is of interest to you then apply with your CV to the link provided or contact Con McBride in Reperio to find out more.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Experience: 0 yrs