IT Recruitment Consultant -Tech Industry- Experienced hire!
Who we are:
When it comes to IT Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being the experts in our field. At RealTime, we live and breathe IT and with offices in both Belfast and Dublin, we have built up great working relationships with candidates and clients, operating in a number of different industries. We have been in business over 10 years, and we have some really big plans for Belfast over the coming year.
Based in Belfast City Centre, we are an expanding team of highly motivated professionals, with a strong social aspect. Across both our offices, we have grown our workforce from 10 to 30, in the past 4 years. We work hard, but we also have great fun in and outside of the office. It's a fantastic time to join us!
Who we look for:
We are excited to speak to ambitious and target-driven individuals - who have a strong academic background coupled with a proven track record working in recruitment or technology sales.
You will be:
- Highly energetic and self-motivated – you enjoy and thrive on working to targets - ideally with recruitment or tech sales experience
- Academic – ideally possessing a Degree
- Passionate about technology and keen to learn
- An excellent communicator, negotiator and relationship builder
- Organised and efficient, with good keyboard and admin skills
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to “own” your own desk within the booming local Technology Sector with full backing from the supportive RealTime family
- Very competitive basic salary and commission structure (uncapped)
- Social calendar – with regular events and trips
- City Centre office – state of the art Belfast City Centre location – with extensive flexibility and WFH options
- Fun incentives for top performers – recent rewards have been Spas Weekends, 5* Hotels, trips to Madrid and Lisbon, and Palma
If this all sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch with Emma Douds or send your CV with a brief outline of why you are interested via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs