On the lookout for your next big career move? Need a change and want to work for a global organisation?
Due to continuous growth Randstad are currently recruiting an Employee Relations Advisor to join this growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Professional Services organisation based in Belfast.
* Competitive Salary - £25K - £30K DOE
* Mon - Fri Business hours
* Enhanced holiday package
* Permanent job opportunity
* Career growth opportunities
* BT1 location
Qualifications and experience
* Min 2 years experience in a HR role providing advice on Employee Relations
* Excellent working knowledge of employment law and best practise HR
* CIPD membership or working towards this
* Experienced in the use of CRM HR systems
* Work effectively under pressure
* Good communicator
* Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards
* Microsoft office suite experience
* Provide accurate and timely HR and Employee Relations advise
* Case management
* Carry out investigations if and when necessary
* Update and review procedures and client policies
* Case escalation
* Record and report advice
* Update CRM systems where appropriate
* Handle complaints and employment tribunals and deliver case management support
If this sounds like the new opportunity you are looking for - don't delay, get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Experience: 0 yrs