MCS Group is delighted to be representing a global professional services organisation based in Belfast, who are currently seeking a Training Compliance Specialist on a full-time permanent basis. This is a blended compliance role which encompasses working on the system and LMS platform, assisting with compliance return processes and monitoring and maintaining CPD records.
This is a unique role suited to an enthusiastic candidate with experience working with processes and systems, in particular LMS systems.
- Systems expert for the online portals and online platforms, resolving queries
- Manage online training and ensure training records are up to date
- Assist with the online annual compliance return process
- Maintain and monitor CPD records using a learning management system (LMS)
- Ensure employees are compliant with various training regulations
- Coordinate and administer other compliance training packages as required
- Implement process improvements work with IT to identify new opportunities for optimisation of use
- Identify potential risks with new uses of the platform
- Act as key contact for learning management systems
- Recent relevant practical experience of working with processes and systems, preferably LMS
- Previous training/compliance experience, essential
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional administration skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Effective and efficient with data management
- Flexible and pro active approach
What you get in return:
- Attractive salary & benefits
- New, permanent opportunity
- Full time hours, hybrid home/office work pattern
- Global, progressive organisation
- Belfast City Centre location
- Full training and excellent learning opportunities
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs