Technical Recruiter - Belfast - Technology
MCS Group is delighted to be representing an expanding financial services client based in Belfast, currently seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter on an initial 12 month contract basis.
Working within a well-established team, the successful candidate will oversee the day to day recruitment needs of the business, predominantly for technology positions, building strong working relationships with line managers to understand current and future recruitment needs.
Reporting to the Recruitment Director, the successful candidate will support the Belfast & London offices technical hiring needs at all levels but predominantly across technology focused positions. This person will build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and candidates, as well as manage and execute all recruiting requisitions while following the company Recruiting process.
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand business, develop recruiting strategies, attract top quality candidates, manage interviewing process, select candidates, drive offer/negotiation process, and solidify start date and on-boarding process.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, negotiating offers and new employee on boarding that is consistent with the organisations overall global recruiting standards
- Provide general market intelligence and research on our competitors to divisions and regularly communicate information as value-added service.
- Track all recruiting data through Workday and participate in department activities and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the wider Recruiting Team members on various talent acquisition topics to continually support evolving business needs (e.g. retention, process improvement)
- Developing and executing search strategies including talent mapping and the pipe-lining of passive candidates within the tech industry
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners to ensure all HR related services are being met as well as interact to share pertinent business information to show unity and seamless delivery to divisions.
The successful candidate
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of full life cycle technology recruiting experience, with demonstrated success in an in-house environment.
- Financial Services industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong experience in technology based hiring a must (Development, Infrastructure and Networking).
- Ability to creatively source using methods that include networking, Boolean search and CV database mining.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience working with hiring managers in delivering recruiting results.
- Strong working knowledge of an ATS .
- Attention to detail and comfort level adapting to the organisations recruiting and tracking processes.
- Process orientated with a strong appreciation for the administration and compliance that lies behind resourcing activity.
- Creative sourcing background and ability to track and communicate recruiting data.
- Collaborative team player and strong communicator.
- Hands-on experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pace environment.
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Chance to work for a well known brand in the NI market
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
MCS Group - 2019 CIPD NI Awards Headline Sponsor
Experience: 0 yrs