Senior HR Officer - Public Sector - Belfast
MCS Group are recruiting on behalf of our client, a large public sector organisation, who wish to recruit for a Senior HR Officer on a temporary basis.
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours of Work: This post is full time, 37 hours, Monday to Friday.
Provision of an efficient and effective service in the delivery of HR operational services which is consistent with and supports delivery of the organisations objectives. Support the HR Manager in the planning, supervision and operational delivery of a range of HR services including Employment Relations, Attendance Management, Recruitment & Selection, HR Policy & Industrial Relations, and Learning & Development.
The following duties will be required:
- The Senior HR Officer will be a key member of the HR Centre of Excellence team reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, and will be responsible for the supervision of HR Officer(s) within the team.
- The Senior HR Officer will assist the HR Manager in planning, supervision and operational delivery of the work of the HR Centre of Excellence in provision of HR services which are fully aligned to business needs.
- Will contribute to the companies Journey to Excellence by positioning HR activity within an integrated framework of business, people and customer systems.
- The Senior HR Officer will participate in regular reviews of HR services processes to ensure that the Centres of Excellence are delivering effectively and efficiently, and continuously improving.
- The Senior HR Officer will work in partnership with customers and stakeholders to improve customer service.
- The Senior HR Officer will take responsibility for the development and delivery of training courses and associated materials in relation to HR policies, practices and procedures.
- The Senior HR Officer will undertake miscellaneous investigations which may arise from time to time as identified by the Human Resources Manager.
- The Senior HR Officer will support the identification, development and implementation of systems for the recording and reporting of people metrics.
- Professional membership of CIPD at the closing date for receipt of application of application forms
- A foundation degree or qualification of equivalent or higher level in Human Resource Management
- In addition candidates must have 3 years relevant experience within the last 5 years as a practitioner in a HR operational or policy role.
- Some travel within Northern Ireland will be required for the above post; applicants should therefore have access to a form of transport which enables them to meet this requirement.
As part of the reference checking and vetting process for this position you will be requested to undertake a Basic AccessNI Disclosure.
To apply for this role, please contact Ryan Calvert on 02890 235456 or hit the apply button.
Experience: 0 yrs