Resourcing Specialist - Working from home - Part-time option available (30 hours)
MCS Group is delighted to be representing a large voluntary sector client based in Belfast, currently seeking a Resourcing Specialist on an initial 6-month contract basis. While this is initially a contract role, there is a high probability that there will be a permanent vacancy in the next 6 months. The role is completely remote, working from home for the entire contract, a part-time open available (30 hours per week).
Working within a well-established team, the successful candidate will oversee the day to day recruitment needs of the business, providing support and guidance to junior members of the team, as well as building strong working relationships with line managers to understand current and future recruitment needs.
The successful Resourcing Specialist will manage day to day volume recruitment activities across on site, overseeing the end to end recruitment process, right through to candidate induction. Working to tight deadlines, the successful candidate will ensure all relevant compliance is in place for candidates starting, including reference checks and other checks when required.
The role will also involve recruiting on several specialist roles, across a number of niche positions, ultimately pushing the business forward. This will involve utilising social media to source the best passive talent in the market to get them engaged around the opportunities within the organisation.
- Review operational recruitment plans to meet short- and long-term recruitment needs
- Utilise the company's website to attract the best talent in the market
- Analyse company's current recruitment processes and make improvements
- Assess future workforce plans for the business, ensuring they pipeline top talent in key areas
- Advertise jobs across various platforms, including social media and jobs boards
- Utilise social media to source passive talent within the market
- Meet with line management on a regular basis to discuss recruitment requirements
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the system
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members.
- Providing on boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters.
The successful candidate
- 3 years' experience in a high-volume recruitment role
- End to end recruitment experience
- Experience of sourcing niche skillsets through various platforms, including social media
- Experience of process improvement within a large business
- Proven track record of developing brands in a competitive market
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Strong time-management experience
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Substantial growth plans
- Working from home
- Option to work 30 hours per week
- Potential for a permanent position
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
- MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs