Recruitment Specialist - Belfast - Manufacturing
MCS Group is delighted to be representing an expanding telecommunications organisation based in Belfast, currently seeking a Recruitment Specialist, initially on a contract basis. The role has been created due to company expansion, with plans to significantly increase their workforce over the next 12 months.
Working within a newly established team, the successful candidate will oversee the day to day recruitment needs of the business, as well as building strong working relationships with line managers to understand current and future recruitment needs.
The successful Recruitment Specialist will manage day to day volume recruitment activities across on site, overseeing the end to end recruitment process, right through to candidate induction. Working to tight deadlines, the successful candidate will ensure all relevant compliance is in place for candidates starting, including reference checks and other checks when required.
Stakeholder management will be a key part of the role, ensuring you have a comprehensive understand of the role and future business requirements within the specific division.
- Review operational recruitment plans to meet short and long term recruitment needs
- Utilise the companies website to attract the best talent in the market
- Advertise jobs across various platforms, including social media and jobs boards
- Utilise social media to source passive talent within the market
- Meet with line management on a regular basis to discuss recruitment requirements
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the system
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members
- Providing on boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters.
The successful candidate
- 2 years' experience in a specialist recruitment role
- End to end recruitment experience
- Experience of sourcing niche skillsets through various platforms, including social media
- Proven track record of developing brands in a competitive market
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Strong time-management experience
- CIPD qualification or HR degree
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Substantial growth plans
- Chance to work for an expanding brand
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 | 07809882283 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
MCS Group - CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs