MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a leading global law firm based in Belfast, who are looking to recruit a new Recruitment Operations Manager to join their team. This is a permanent Recruitment Manager job, in which you will manage a large team, to ensure that the recruitment strategy is enacted efficiently across a wide range of student and experienced hires. This role will play a key role in the further growth of the organisation, as they look to build on their reputation as one of the leading businesses in Northern Ireland.
The Recruitment Operations Manager will:
- Manage a large team of recruitment professionals, ensuring that the coordination of recruitment processes is being delivered effectively across a high volume of roles.
- Play a key role in resource planning meetings.
- Work with SLA's and metrics.
- Manage the graduate recruitment programme, ensuring the brand is represented fully at all careers events.
- Play a key role in planning the recruitment strategy for the business.
- Manage the new starter processes, including onboarding, ensuring that a first class candidate experience is delivered.
- Ensure ATS are being utilised fully.
- Work closely with both the resourcing and graduate recruitment teams, ensuring both teams operate effectively.
What you will need:
- Degree qualified; CIPD qualification is desired
- Strong experience within a Recruitment Manager position, preferably within a professional services organisation
- Experience of managing large teams, coordinating and monitoring workloads
- Strong ability to manage process improvement projects
- Strong relationship management skills, with previous experience of partnering with senior stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail orientate apporoach
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a progressive, global business who are leading their industry within NI. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Andrew Weir, Specialist HR Consultant at MCS Group 02890235456
Experience: 0 yrs