MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a leading Northern Irish institution, based in greater Belfast, as they look to recruit a new Recruitment Officer to join their growing HR team. As the new Recruitment Officer you will be joining at an exciting time for this prestigious organisation.
The Recruitment Officer position will be offered as a 12 month initial contract, with potential for extension. Salary: £28,500 - £29,500. 37 days holiday.
Key duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Assist with the planning, organising and co-ordinating efficient and effective recruitment competitions;
- Provide timely and accurate advice and guidance to recruitment panels on the recruitment and selection procedures, seeking advice from the Recruitment Manager and Senior HR Manager as appropriate;
- Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the placement of recruitment advertisements;
- Liaise with the Communications Office regarding the placement of recruitment documentation on the Assembly's external website;
- Liaise with external test providers;
- Arrange meetings for selection panels and HR Office and prepare recruitment documentation for meetings;
- Build application forms on the iTrent system and answer enquiries from applicants;
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation and correspondence issued to applicants at each stage in the recruitment process;
- Ensure accuracy of all documentation issued to selection panels at each stage in the recruitment process;
- Arrange Planning Meetings and ensure that all necessary decisions and actions are completed and recorded;
- Following selection of the successful applicant(s), complete pre-appointment checks;
- Liaise with the recruiting manager to arrange on-boarding of new recruits; and
- Provide information to enable responses to Freedom of Information and Data Protection requests.
Applicants must have:
- Two years' experience in the effective provision of administrative support in a Human Resources Office including accurate preparation of recruitment documents and dealing with queries either face to face or by telephone to meet customer needs.
- Two years' experience in a line manager role, which allocating tasks and managing the performance of a team to meet objectives within deadlines.
- Two years' experience of using a Human Resources Management System
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
The Recruitment Officer position will be offered with a salary of £28,500 - £29,500 and 37 days holiday.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Weir, Specialist HR Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Experience: 0 yrs