MCS Group have been chosen to partner with a leading professional services organisation, in their search for a Recruitment & Mobility Manager to join their Belfast site to cover a maternity absence.
You will be joining a company who are true leaders in their field, who operate on a global level. This is a contract opportunity that will be offered with an attractive salary.
The role will be involved in the development and enhancement of Recruitment & Mobility processes to achieve efficiency, quality, and enhanced employee and candidate experience leveraging relevant technology platforms.
- Provide leadership in the execution of world class end-to-end Recruitment & Mobility processes for the organisation, including sourcing, interviewing, offer administration, and onboarding
- Proactively identify and resolve issues within the process, delivering a more integrated and seamless approach to Recruitment & Mobility service delivery
- Implement the service delivery framework in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Drive a culture of consistent improvement, increasing business wide effectiveness
- Enhance controls within the process that maximize efficiency while keeping the teams operationally compliant, adhering to SLAs and quality standards
- Use data and analytics to drive the Recruitment & Mobility processes; address and solve any data integrity, compliance and reporting issues, and provide insight and commentary on local and functional labor markets
- Manage and lead a high performing global end-to-end recruitment and mobility teams with a focus on coaching and development
- Lead the end to end Recruitment & Mobility function on business continuity and in the absence of the Senior Manager
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time
The right fit
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Significant experience and in-depth understanding of recruitment and mobility principles, methodologies, processes, and technologies
- Ability to sift through the nuances and identify effective and efficient processes
- Capable of developing & executing upon thoughtful project strategies and methodically working those projects to a successful completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, strong collaboration, partnership and influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to roll out proactive and innovative global recruitment processes
- Demonstrated success in developing teams within a recruiting function and effecting change throughout the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work with virtual teams and drive by influence
- Experience in utilising Recruitment Management Systems
- Experience working in a shared services/captive environment is desirable.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Beautiful, Belfast City Centre based offices
- Chance to work for a global professional services client
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - CIPD HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs