Recruitment Manager - Well known NI Organisation - Belfast
MCS Group is thrilled to be representing leading organisation based in NI, currently seeking a Recruitment Manager on a permanent basis, tasked with strategically pushing the brand forward.
The successful Recruitment Manager with work closely with the rest of the HR team, co-ordinating the entire recruitment lifecycle for all permanent and contract employees. Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders across the business on a regular basis, the successful candidate will analyse current and future current recruitment requirements across the business, ensuring there is a strong pipeline in place for upcoming recruitment requirements.
Managing a team of 6, the successful candidate will ensure the team are meeting key deliverables on a consistent basis. The overall recruitment team will be managing high volume recruitment campaigns, as well as managing up to 200 recruitment campaigns at any one time. These roles will range in level, from very junior unskilled roles, through to executive positions.
There is a huge strategic element to this role, including a number of key projects in additional to the typically day to day recruitment, such as employer brand building with Universities and Colleagues, ensuring the employer becomes a key employer of choice in Northern Ireland.
The Recruitment Manager will also be responsible for ensuring resourcing needs are met through the management of an agreed recruitment and selection plan. The Recruitment Manager will brief and manage recruitment agencies but also be able to manage and communicate to a large pool of direct applicants from entry level to senior level positions.
Company culture is highly important, therefore it is essential the Recruitment Manager will adopt an enthusiastic, positive approach, with the ability to fit into a fun environment, all while maintaining an exceptional sourcing service.
The Recruitment Manager will be degree educated, with extensive high volume recruitment experience, as well a proven track record of managing a successful team.
Essential Criteria All applicants must possess the following to apply -
- Minimum of a Degree Level Qualification
- Possess minimum of at least 2 years' experience of managing a recruitment team
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of recruitment and selection gained in a fast paced, large, and/or multi-disciplinary business, to include recruitment of large scale and hard-to-fill roles
- Experience of utilising technology in a recruitment environment
- Experience in pipeline management and candidate engagement and screening, with strong media management
- Possess extensive experience in a fast paced business with the ability to manage high volumes of vacancies within tight timeframes
- Experience of providing innovative best practice and cost-effective attraction and selection strategies and solutions
- Experience in motivating, mentoring and empowering colleagues and team members to achieve positive recruitment outcomes
- Experience in improving recruitment outcomes consistently
- Experience of using MS Office packages including Word & Excel
Highly competitive package and benefits, with the opportunity to strategically push forward an expanding and well known organisation in Northern Ireland.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist, on 02890 235456 /
Experience: 0 yrs