MCS Group is delighted to be assisting a leading cancer charity with multiple hybrid opportunities throughout their UK recruitment functionality. G.Belfast/hybrid on a permanent basis.
This highly renowned & leading cancer oriented charitable organisation was founded in 1948 as a result of the recognition surrounding the credible work conducted by double Nobel Prize winning female scientist. The charity operates for the purpose of facilitating health-care; research and development progression and wider patient care support all relative in the battle against cancer.
Recruitment Advisor In response to the ongoing demand relative to the pandemic that has put a subsequent further strain on cancer associated wider services, this client has a current strategic focus across widening recruitment operations to facilitate in a reactive means for its service users.
Reporting to the Business Partner Recruitment Services - this rewarding opportunity will operate as remote working with the view of returning to office in hybrid structure (E. Belfast with parking). This role will include but will not be limited to the following key deliverables:
- Managing campaigns for specialist and senior hires within the designated directorates, utilising direct, active sourcing & promotional methods
- Supporting on recruitment for change programmes or complex recruitment campaigns
- Identifying recruitment problem areas for hiring in the designated directorates and work with HR teams, Line Managers and Talent teams to produce targeted recruitment plans to resolve them
- Working with Recruitment Coordinators to evaluate recruitment campaign success against recruitment SLAs/timeliness, quality & success of attraction methods.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and preferred suppliers as required and manage the relationship effectively to ensure that the charity is being considered as employer of choice and recruitment agencies are facilitating this
- Work with the Senior Advisor Recruitment Services & Business Partner Recruitment Services to identify and deliver improvements to the current recruitment process
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive set of training materials for HR operational team and hiring managers on recruitment process
- Provide support with shortlisting and screening against the essential criteria to ensure that managers are supported through this process in an efficient way.
Please note, this post is relative to a specific post and therefore applicants will only be shortlisted if they're meeting the following criteria:
- Significant and recent experience of high-volume recruitment work preferably in a multi-site/recruitment environment
- Experience of developing creative recruitment campaigns utilising direct sourcing methods and working with managers to solve recruitment challenges
- Experience of operating and producing reports from a ATS recruitment system
- Proven ability in building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of identifying and implementing improvements to existing processes
- High level of customer focus and the ability to engage prospective candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Ability to handle high volumes of work and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously with little or no supervision
- Embraces new approaches, theory and technologies; strives for improvements in procedures and services
- Previous NHS experience or experience of working in a regulated sector
- Working knowledge of employment law in a recruitment context
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert, HR recruitment specialist on 02896 935519.
MCS Group - CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs