MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a highly respected professional services organisation, who are looking for a new HR Analyst, focused heavily or HR reporting and analytics, to join the team in Belfast. You will be joining a leading business in their field, who boast offices across multiple global locations.
The HR Analyst will possess excellent communication and analytics skills, with significant experience working with people data, have the ability to produce HR focused Management Information, reports and dashboard for the organisation. You will become the super-user for the HR Information System and the key point of contact for all queries, managing day to day operations.
The successful candidate will work closely with the senior HR team in the delivery of the companies performance and compensations framework, producing up to date reports that can be used, analysis key trends across the business.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working in HR function with Full knowledge of Employee life cycle
- Experience of designing and building MI content for clients
- Experience of developing headcount reporting on business populations
- Strong data analysis skills, with experience of using HRIS
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability in developing management information
- Exceptional data analysis skills to support business case for any recommended actions
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly competitive Salary
- Market leading benefits package
- Training support, including support for training qualifications
- Inclusive, diverse work culture
- Working for an award-winning organisation
- State of the art, city centre office location
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Headline Sponsors of CIPD NI HR Awards 2021
Experience: 0 yrs