HR Digital and Performance Lead
MCS Group is delighted to be representing Northern Ireland Water, as they look to appoint a highly driven and experienced HR Digital and Performance Lead to the organisation. The HR Digital and Performance Lead will be a key member of the HR department, reporting directly to the Head of Total Reward and HR Systems.
Northern Ireland Water
Our client, Northern Ireland Water, declared number 2 in NI's top 100 companies, an organisation that is committed to contributing to the economic development of Northern Ireland and maintaining the highest standards of financial and business governance.
Delivering around 575 million litres of quality drinking water to homes and businesses every day, Northern Ireland Water is focused on getting greater value from every pound spent, producing a cleaner environment while improving the quality of life of its workforce and the local community.
Through strong and professional thought leadership, the post holder will manage NI Waters' provisions for HR Systems, Analytics and Performance Management. This will include leading the maintenance and improvement of the current HR IT systems, as well as overseeing the delivery of regular HR reporting. The successful candidate will define and implement a strategic approach to HR data analytics for HR and the business, as well as ensuring the Performance Management process is aligning work activities and outputs with organizational objectives through measurement to cultivate a performance culture.
The post holder will also lead NI Waters digital transformation of HR services and processes through the use of social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies. This will include acting as HR lead for upgrade to a cloud system and the utilization of non-coding tools to streamline the automation of internal process and reporting.
Key accountabilities include:
Please see below a number of key accountabilities covered by the role as it is envisaged but it not intended to be exhaustive - full details are contained within the job description:
- Digital HR - The successful post holder will manage the introduction of a new HR system and ensure HR systems are maintained during the transition period, managing the transformation of HR services and process to ultimately become automated and data-driven
- Analytics - Analyse People data to provide insightful and meaningful trends, which contribute to strategic decision making across the HR team, developing bespoke reports to support business activity
- Performance Management - The successful candidate will lead the annual Performance Management Process and ensure that it is effectively communicated across the organisation, overseeing its design and effective implementation.
- Degree level qualification (preferably Information Systems, Business or HR related) and
- A minimum of 4 years' HR system, analytics and performance management experience
- Recent experience in design, implementing, developing and testing HR or Payroll IT systems in a complex business environment.
- Recent experience and knowledge of data collection, manipulation tools and techniques, data cleansing, validation and verification and analysis.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel and Power BI.
- Experience of design and implementing a cloud HR system including all migration activity within a large organisation
- Experience of revamping the performance management process for the organization.
- Knowledge of Power Query and DAX.
- Experience of Oracle eBusiness Suite HR and Payroll modules.
- Highly proficient communication skills, in particular in turning data into informative and convincing narrative
- Experience of developing reports using management information software such as OBIEE, Business Objects or equivalent.
Closing date for receipt of CVs and Cover Letters is Monday 17th May at 4pm.
If you wish to be part of the future success of Northern Ireland Water, and want to know more, please send an up to date CV and Cover Letter via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 for information.
Experience: 0 yrs