MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a growing private sector organisation based in Greater Belfast, as they look to recruit a new HR Manager. You will be joining a growing organisation, that provides a service to a wide range of clients across Northern Ireland, establishing itself as one of the key players in their industry.
This is a standalone HR Manager vacancy, that will enable you to take full ownership of the HR function and play a key role in the company's future growth. You will be responsible for developing the HR strategy for the business, partnering closely with senior managers to guide and advise them on sound people practices.
As the new HR Manager you will:
- Create a strong HR strategy to align with overall business goals.
- Partner with the senior management team to advise on people issues across different business units.
- Take full ownership of absence management within the organisation, contributing to effective reporting on trends and implementing initiatives to lower absence rates.
- Develop and update policies and procedures in line with legislative changes, ensuring all practices are sound.
- Lead on employee engagement initiatives within the business.
- Take full ownership of HR project work, in line with objectives set by the senior management team.
- Partner with the payroll team to collate all relevant data and reports.
- Manage the full recruitment process across a wide range of roles.
What you will need to be successful:
- Extensive HR Generalist experience, (working within an industrial environment would be highly beneficial).
- Strong experience of leading on disciplinary and grievance investigations.
- Experience of partnering with various stakeholders, advising on HR best practice.
- Ability to work in a standalone environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to take full ownership of an HR function, giving you the autonomy to put your own stamp on the role. The HR Manager job will be offered with an attractive salary and competitive benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Weir, Specialist HR Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Experience: 0 yrs