HR Manager - Expanding Multi-site Organisation - Belfast
MCS Group is delighted to working in partnership with an expanding multi-site organisation based in Belfast, who wish to recruit a HR manager on a permanent basis to head up their HR function.
Reporting to the MD, the successful HR Manager will enjoy working in an expanding, progressive organisation, with full ownership for the HR function.
The organisation is well established organisation, with sites based in NI and ROI, with ambitious plans to expand over the next 3 years.
The successful HR Manager will be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders, ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business.
Reporting to the MD, the successful HR Manager will be responsible for the NI and ROI people agenda, acting as a true business partner to the senior management team. You will provide advice and guidance across a range of HR responsibilities, including performance management, employee relations, representing the company during audits, absence management, recruitment and disciplinaries. `
Supported by a team of three, the HR Manager will support the MD on various strategic projects, ultimately pushing the business forward.
The successful candidate
- 5+ years' experience working at HR Manager level
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Degree educated
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong NI legislation knowledge
- Proven track record of both operational and strategic HR experience
- Multi-site experience would be highly desirable
What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive salary
- Flexible approach to work
- On site parking
- Private Health Care and Critical Illness Cover
- Ability to truly partner with the business' senior management
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please forward an updated CV today. If you would like to discuss this HR Manager position in more detail, please contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group on 07809882283 / 02890 235456, or click the apply button.
MCS Group - CIPD NI Awards Headline Sponsor 2019
Experience: 0 yrs