HR Manager | Award Winning Organisation | Belfast
MCS Group HR is thrilled to be representing an award winning charity organisation based in Belfast, who wish to appoint a HR Manager on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Reporting to the Assistant HR Director, the HR Manager will work within a large HR team, responsibly for 4 HR Business Partners. The role will cover both NI and ROI with a employee headcount of around 800, responsible for streamlining and maximising the efficiency of HR transactional services, introducing self-service HR processes managing and supporting the HR Team to focus on more value-added activities around proactive people management and development ainitiatives.
As well as day to day HR Generalist work, the HR Manager will focus on a number of key internal HR projects at present, including looking at the overall businesses vison and values, therefore there will be a lot of the successful candidate to get involved in.
The Successful candidate
- Third level qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline and 3 years' HR Management experience Or 5 years' HR Management experience
- A full current driving licence and access to a car
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Demonstrable experience of the management and delivery of HR solutions across at least four of the below disciplines including:
- Proven experience of delivering HR advice on complex disciplinary and grievance cases which is
- compliant with current NI/ROI Employment Legislation and Codes of Practices.
- Proven experience of developing strong consultative relationships with key stakeholders on HR strategies.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing a team.
The role is Full Time 37 hours per week and the salary scale is £28,319 - £37,216 per annum pro rata.
Benefits include 26 days annual leave plus 12 stat days (pro rata), enhanced Company pension, enhanced sick pay scheme, 3 x death in service benefit and the ability to enrol on the company Health Cash Plan, amongst others.
This is a growing business, looking to take the next step in their journey, presenting an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious HR professional.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs