HR Executive - Greater Belfast - Professional Services
MCS Group is incredibly excited to be partnering with one of the top professional services providers in their field, who have expanded steadily over the past 12 months, with ambitious plans to continue their growth going forward. Due to continued growth and no signs of this stopping my client is hiring an HR Executive, in a newly created permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious HR professional who is ready to take the next step in their career and be part of an expanding business, working in an autonomous stand-alone capacity.
The HR executive will be reporting to the Director of Operations. The successful candidate will primarily be working in an independent manner however, on occasion they will be liaising with the HR Consultant to provide a professional, efficient, and confidential HR support function.
Key duties include:
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues.
- Supporting ongoing recruitment processes, from drafting job descriptions, advertising roles and participating in interviews.
- Developing induction material and coordinating the probationary process.
- Advise line managers and other employees on employment legislation and the company's policies and procedures, as appropriate.
- Pension and benefit administration
- Support disciplinary, performance management, grievance, and dismissal processes, including note taking.
- Support the roll out of internal communications and employee engagement initiatives.
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation.
- Solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Ability to work in an autonomous fashion.
- Two years generalist experience at HR Assistant level.
- Proven track record of delivery in a busy environment.
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation.
- CIPD qualified
Although not essential, experience working across multiple sites and jurisdictions is desired.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Buy/sell holiday scheme
- Additional days leave on your birthday
- Regular company socials organised by the team
- Training opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 96932667.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs