HR Consultant - Organisation Development & Learning - Belfast
MCS Group is thrilled to be partnering with an expanding consultancy based in Belfast, who plan to appoint an experienced HR Consultant to the team on a permanent basis, a role focusing on Organisation and Talent Development.
The consultancy has a fantastic reputation, with a range of clients spread across various different industries in both NI and ROI, ideally looking for an ambitious HR professional that thrives on working at pace, as well as partnering with a range of different clients.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Understand bespoke client requirements, designing and delivering OD or learning projects on a timely basis
- Have strong HR Generalist experience across a number of different industries, with the ability to communication effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Get involved in developing client proposals for new clients, are well as developing new business
- Have experience of handling client queries from companies from all industries
- Manage key accounts with the highest standard of customer service, all while delivering exceptional quality
- Will be able to utilise their knowledge to provide full guidance across all areas of employment law and HR
The successful candidate
- Degree educated
- 3 years OD / Talent / Learning experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Project experience, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects end to end
- Driving license to travel to client's sites when required
- Experience working in a consultancy role, ideally across multiple jurisdictions would be highly desirable
- Experience in a specific Organisation Development role
What's on offer
The candidate will be rewarded with a healthy salary as well as an excellent package, fantastic progression opportunities as well as the chance to learn from a highly experienced team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
MCS Group - CIPD NI Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs