MCS Group is delighted to be representing a multinational, private sector organisation, to appoint a HR Business Partner to join their team based in Greater Belfast on a permanent basis. The position will support a large workforce split across multiple locations, therefore it is important you are open to travelling to these sites when required.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
The HR Business Partner will work alongside an experienced team, supporting the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training:
Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives, taking responsibility for shaping implementation plans.
- Work collaboratively with Management to provide professional HR advice and support.
- Oversee and be actively engaged in the end-to-end recruitment process. Work closely with line managers to ensure their recruitment needs are met in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Manage HR documentation - policies and procedures, contracts of employment, probationary reviews, performance improvement plans, etc.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding process. Including Induction and Exit Interviews.
- Undertake annual performance reviews.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievances investigations
- Liaise with Colleges and Schools to arrange training programmes and employment opportunities.
- Key stakeholder in the Company's HR System, ensuring the data on the system is up to date and accurate.
- Co-ordinate the probationary review process in conjunction with management.
- Produce monthly recruitment reports, including statistical information.
- Provide a range of HR generalist responsibilities and ad-Hoc duties as required by the Senior HR and Development Team.
- 3 years HR Generalist experience at HR Business Partner level
- CIPD qualified
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Degree in HR is desirable
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- A highly competitive salary with the chance to work for a well-known organisation
- Opportunity to gain excellent exposure to a highly diverse workforce
- Free car parking
To apply, please contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group, on 02890 235456 or apply through the link.
MCS Group - CIPD Awards NI Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs