HR Business Partner - Belfast - High Profile Public Sector Client
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a high profile Public Sector organisation based in Belfast, currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for an initial 6 month period, with the potential to be extended.
Working as part of a busy, professional HR Team and assisted by a comprehensive administrative support service, the successful HR Business Partner will contribute to the delivery of strategic corporate and human resources objectives by implementing a range of HR solutions.
The HR Business Partner role cover the full generalist remit, however will focus heavily on recruitment and selection - it is essential all candidates have full recruitment life-cycle experience.
- Operate recruitment and selection processes to ensure the appointment of staff in an effective manner and in compliance with the organisation`s equality policies;
- Manage, co-ordinate and report centrally on staffing matters and HR service delivery within the business groups allocated to you, ensuring effective use of staffing resources;
- Anticipate and respond to employee-related issues (eg absence management, performance management, grievances, disciplinary situations, etc)
- Ensuring that management are appropriately advised, that action is fully documented and taken in line with organisations policy and current legislation, and that consistency of approach is maintained across the business;
- Contribute to the development and embedding of an organisational culture focused on effectively managing performance to deliver personal, team and corporate objectives;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of corporate HR policies, reflecting business needs, best practice and legislative requirements, and provide management and staff with guidance and direction on their interpretation and implementation;
The successful candidate
The successful HR Business Partner will have:
- Current membership of the CIPD at a minimum of Associate level.
- A successful, evidence-based and recent track record in delivering a customer-focused and professional HR service, with experience in the following service areas:
- End to end responsibility for criterion based recruitment and selection competitions, delivered in line with the requirements of current Northern Ireland employment legislation;
- Effective management of attendance including the management of challenging individual cases;
- Providing guidance and support to line managers on disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues.
- Excellent relationship management skills with evidence of working collaboratively as part of an established team and the ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders;
- Experience of applying professional judgement to deal sensitively with difficult issues and personalities to secure effective and timely outcomes;Good oral and written communication abilities, and proficiency in analysing and presenting human resources data to facilitate effective management decision making.
The role requires an application form to be completed, by 12.00 noon on Wednesday 23 October 2019.
Fro further information on this opportunity, please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02890 235456, or hit the apply button.
Experience: 0 yrs