MCS Group are currently partnering with a leading commercial organisation in their search for an HR Business Partner to join their HR team. You will be based in Belfast city centre, working within a business with a great reputation across Northern Ireland. This is a temporary HR Business Partner job, that will be offered as an initial 6 month contract with chance for extension.
As the new HR Business Partner, your main focus will be on the resourcing function of the organisation. You will be entrusted with ensuring that the end to end recruitment function is operating in the most effective manner, with duties including:
- Leading on all recruitment and selection processes, ensuring that all recruitment drives are following company policy and legislation.
- Working with the wider business to assess recruitment needs and devise a strategy to effectively bring top talent to the organisation.
- Participate and lead in interview processes, giving sound HR advice to hiring managers.
- Work closely with the wider HR team to ensure all generalist HR needs are met across the organisation.
- Manage HR support staff to ensure there is a first class HR service provided to all business units.
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
- Current membership of CIPD at a minimum of associate level.
- Strong track record of facilitating the full end to end recruitment process within a business.
- Previous experience advising line managers on all issues to surrounding employee relations.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work with a leading organisation within Northern Ireland, joining an experienced team of HR professionals.
The HR Business Partner job will be offered with an attractive salary and benefits package, with the opportunity for extension.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, get in touch with Andrew Weir on 02890235456, or
Experience: 0 yrs