HR Advisor - Greater Belfast - Third Sector
MCS Group is delighted to be assisting a well known third sector organisation, wishing to appoint a HR Advisor to join their team based in the Greater Belfast Area on an initial 6 month contract basis. While this is a contract, there is a high probability of the role being extended.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
The HR Advisor will work alongside an experienced HR Manager, supporting the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training:
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency-based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matters
- Carry out market bench marking
- Maintain internal databases
- General HR administration and monthly payroll input
- 3 years solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Strong conflict resolution experience
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- CIPD Level 5
- Manufacturing or construction experience is highly desirable
- Team management experience is desirable
- Driving licence and access to a car
- Experience of both NI and ROI legislation is highly desirable
Competitive salary and benefits
To apply for this position, please contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD) at MCS Group on 02890 235456 or hit apply.
Experience: 0 yrs