MCS Group is delighted to be representing a large multinational organisation based in the Greater Belfast area, currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join the business on a permanent basis.
The successful HR Advisor will join a well-established organisation, reporting to a highly experienced and supportive HR Manager, responsible for the full HR Generalist remit, including recruitment, training & development, reward, payroll, employee relations and various projects as and when required.
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues, including performance management
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency-based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting
- Talent management, including the development of talent pipeline through things such as Apprenticeships
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Promote a performance culture, regularly conducting employee reviews to help support line managers to identify and manage talent
- Effectively manage employee retention in line with company targets
- Analyse and interpret HR data, producing concise reports on a regular basis
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support HR Manager on learning and development initiatives, including delivering key training solutions to ensure employees are developed to the required standard
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matters
- Contribute to HR projects when required
- Solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Proven track record dealing with complex, high volume employee relations issues
- Knowledge of payroll processes
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, complex environment
- A competitive salary with the chance to work for a well-known organisation
- Opportunity to gain excellent exposure to a highly diverse workforce
- Opportunities for progression
- Free car parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this HR Advisor opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs