HR Advisor - Belfast - Leading Local Organisation
MCS Group is absolutely delighted to be exclusively representing a leading local institution, who wish to appoint an HR Advisor on a permanent, full time basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will perform a truly generalist role that supports both day to day operations and strategic growth plans in a change environment.
As part of a small team, you will provide guidance on HR related queries and practices across the organisation. The role will also involve developing new approaches and policies that support business change and taking the lead on key HR initiatives. As a seasoned employee relations professional, you will contribute to our respectful and inclusive culture where everyone feels that their contribution is valued.
The role is a pure Generalist position, with a key focus on recruitment & selection, employee engagement and wellbeing, supporting the organisations line managers and employees through the provision of exceptional HR advice and guidance.
- 3 years HR Generalist experience at HR Officer level
- CIPD qualification
- Minimum of Grade C in GCSE English Language and Maths
- Experience using Office 365
- Experience of using PAMS or equivalent HR package
- NI legislation knowledge
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary of £27,000, rising to £28,000 upon completion of probationary period
- 35 hour week, with flexibility around start and finish times
- 35 days holiday, including statutory days
- Excellent discounts and perks
- Opportunity to work for a well-known and loved local brand
- Excellent training and volunteering opportunities
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 96935519.
MCS Group - Proud Headline Sponsor of the CIPD NI HR Awards 2021
Experience: 0 yrs