Head of Recruitment - Multinational Organisation - Belfast
MCS Group is thrilled to be representing leading multinational organisation, currently seeking a Head of Recruitment for their Belfast site, to oversee the company's recruitment strategy across all of their UK sites.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Head of Recruitment will manage an experienced sourcing team based across multiple sites, dedicated to engaging and sourcing the best candidates in the market.
The successful candidate will work closely with the rest of the HR team, co-ordinating the entire recruitment lifecycle for all employees. Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders across the business on a regular basis, the successful candidate will analyse current and future current recruitment requirements across the business, ensuring there is a strong pipeline in place for upcoming recruitment requirements.
Managing a large team, the successful candidate will ensure the team are meeting key deliverables on a consistent basis. The overall recruitment team will be managing high volume recruitment campaigns, from very junior unskilled roles, through to executive positions.
There is a huge strategic element to this role, including a number of key projects in addition to the typically day to day recruitment, such as employer brand building with Universities and Colleagues, ensuring the employer becomes a key employer of choice in Northern Ireland. As well as this, this will be a data driven analytical role, ensuring stakeholders understand the key metrics and act on them.
The Head of Recruitment will also be responsible for ensuring resourcing needs are met through the management of an agreed recruitment and selection plan. The Head of Recruitment will brief and manage recruitment agencies but also be able to manage and communicate to a large pool of direct applicants from entry level to senior level positions.
The Head of Recruitment will ideally be CIPD qualified, with extensive high-volume recruitment experience, as well a proven track record of managing a successful team.
Essential Criteria -All applications must possess the following to apply -
- 5 years + Recruitment Management experience, ideally in an in-house recruitment team
- A proven track record of developing and delivering end to end recruitment campaigns
- Experience of working to and achieving challenging targets
- High volume recruitment experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in pipeline management and candidate engagement and screening, with strong media management
- Possess extensive experience in a fast-paced business with the ability to manage high volumes of vacancies within tight timeframes
- Experience in motivating, mentoring and empowering colleagues and team members to achieve positive recruitment outcomes
- Highly competitive package and benefits,
- Private health care
- Highly competitive bonus
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs