MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands top FMCG companies, who are recruiting for a Head of Health, Safety and Environmental to join their Senior leadership team.
Do you have a strong background in an HSE Manager role?
Have experience working in a FMCG or Manufacturing environment?
Want to join one of the most sought after Manufacturing companies in Belfast?
- Have responsibility for leading on the group health, safety and environment strategy and in ensuring compliance and good practice is in place for the organisation and all employees to promote a positive proactive HSE culture.
- Provide strategic direction on company health, safety and environmental matters including but not limited to developing and implementing the EHS strategy for the organisation.
- Have line management responsibilities for the HSE Officer and functional oversight of Health, Safety and Environmental site leads.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are developed and maintained on environmental matters in line with applicable legislation and regulations and good environmental management practice
- NEBOSH (H&S) certification or equivalent
- Previous experience of responsibility for HSE and reporting to Board level
- Solid experience of H&S requirements and legislation
- Experience of carrying out internal audits
- 3 years management level experience
Full details, including competitive salary and excellent benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs