MCS Group are recruiting on behalf of our client, a large public sector organisation based in the greater Belfast area, who wish to recruit for a Culture & Engagement Officer for a 6-9 month contract.
The Culture & Engagement Officer will be responsible for providing support to the Culture & Engagement (C&E) Managers in delivery of a range of people projects.
This is a multi-site role, covering various locations across Northern Ireland, therefore access to a car is essential.
The following duties will be required:
- Support design and delivery of L&E projects and initiatives by providing project management support to the C&E Managers across a range of people strategies e.g. management development program, learning and development projects, diversity and inclusion strategy, engagement strategy, health and wellbeing strategy, corporate values roll out.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the project lifecycle from initial scoping to design, consultation, planning implementation, review and impact measurement
- Manage and build relationships with multiple project stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Design and organise meetings/workshops, prepare and distribute material and accurately capture and document output.
- Draft project documentation including Monthly Reports, Risk Registers, Project Plans, Power Point Presentations and Benefits Reports, as required.
- Monitor project progress against plans, discussing progress with task owners within the business.
- Support the delivery of projects by undertaking specific tasks as required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience assisting delivery of projects within a programme of work
- Experience of adopting a continuous improvement approach in service delivery
- A proven ability to influence and build relationships at all levels including the ability to anticipate problems and provide sound solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of ICT, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- As this post requires you to travel on official duty throughout Northern Ireland, you must have a full, current driving license or access to a reliable means of transport, which will enable you to fulfil your responsibilities. This is an operational requirement and is essential to meet business needs.
- Experience assisting delivery of HR/L&D/people focused projects.
- Hold an accredited project management qualification, e.g PRINCE2 or other.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant area
- Highly competitive salary, £30,064 per annum
- 6-9 month contract
- Highly competitive holiday allowance
- Great Belfast Location
- On-site parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs