Vacancy Reference: 18729
We are currently recruiting for Skills for Industry Quality & Compliance Officer for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 36hours per week, with an hourly rate of £12.71. This vacancy is expected to last for approx. 3-4 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring ESF Database / starts and leavers
- Maintaining trackers and database of information
- Supporting co-ordination of paperwork and IV / EV across the team
- Level 4 qualification (e.g. HNC) or equivalent PLUS a minimum of two years’ experience of administering a range of projects, systems or workflows OR have four years’ experience of administering a range of projects, systems or workflows
- GCSE English Language (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills level 2 or higher in Communication, or equivalent
- GCSE Mathematics (Grades A-C) OR Essential Skills Level 2 or higher in Application of Number
- Experience of working with awarding bodies for Level 1 qualifications
- Experience in analysing and presenting data e.g. producing reports and communicating findings
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33.00
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.