Position: Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruitment Consultant
Department: Health and Social Care
Full time and Permanent Contract
We are seeking an experience Recruitment Consultant to join our Health and Social Care Team.
Within this role you will be responsible for fulfilling the recruitment requirements of our Public and Private Sector Healthcare Clients for professions such as Social Workers and Allied Health Professionals. Other duties include:
* Providing outstanding customer service
* Shortlisting Candidates from our extensive database for Clients to fill volume Vacany Requests
* Conducting Applicant Registration Interviews
* Worker as part of a team to achieve personal and organisation goals
* Identifying new business development opportunities
Ideally you will have previous recruitment experience within Healthcare or a background/record of business development and working toward targets. You will need to have excellent communication skills and a positive, outgoing attitude with a strong focus on delivering a high level of service to both Client and Candidates. You will be trained, mentored and supported throughout your career with Kennedy Recruitment.
To apply for this Role, please send your current CV and covering letter detailing the reasons for your application and how you meet the skills and knowledge required for this role quoting vacancy Ref: 19319.
Closing Date for CV and Covering Letters - by close of business 24th February 2020.