Job Reference 11320
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client based in South Belfast, to recruit a temporary Learning and Development Facilitator. This role will be full time and initially for 4 - 6 weeks with a possible extension. Completion of the following duties will be required -
* Training delivery, coordination and administration
* Development of bespoke training for teams
* Development of in house programmes as needed
* Support for Trust - Wide Events
It is essential that candidates meet the following criteria -
* Experienced Trainer able to effectively deliver core skills training e.g. communication skills/ customer care programmes/ change management/ administrative skills/ confidence and assertiveness training
* Able to use new technology to develop innovative training materials/ programmes
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Candidates should be aware that in the event of a high volume of applicants, we may only be able to contacts those candidates deemed appropriate.