Vacancy Reference - 16742
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary HR Services Team Leader to be based in Dundonald. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week. The post will require an immediate start and is expected to last until end of March 2019.
The following duties will be required -
* To assist with the management and administration of the recruitment and promotion processes for both teaching and non-teaching in accordance with the Teaching Appointment Scheme and relevant Codes of Practice.
* Provide human resource advice and support in the application of the process for the recruitment, selection and appointment of staff, ensuring the suitability of person specifications, job descriptions, job advertisements, and where necessary provide advice on assessment methodology
* Assist in the monitoring and review of recruitment practice in light of changing needs and/or legislation
* To manage and monitor the recruitment of temporary staff including maintenance of temporary registers
* Review appointment files as required in order to effectively assist with addressing correspondence/complaints and queries from job applicants.
* Review annually the performance of reporting staff, identifying individual/team training requirements and initiating further training.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Hold a 3rd level qualification e.g. HNC, HND or equivalent or higher or hold a minimum of Associate Member status of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a Human Resource Directorate/Department within the last 6 years which must include experience of: working within a recruitment and resourcing role and providing advice and guidance on human resource issues to internal and external customers
It is desirable that applicants have:
* Co-ordination and/or delivery of training to managers and/or staff
* A minimum of 6 months experience in the supervision of staff
Candidates will be required to obtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.