Vacancy Reference - 16579
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit two temporary Band 5 Human Resources Advisor to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, month to month basis. The following duties will be required -
* To assist the Senior HR Advisor/Team Leader/ Assistant Director, Employment, Performance and Corporate Services with the review, revision, development and implementation of the Trust’s HR Strategy and Employee Relations policies and procedures, adhering to appropriate legislation
* To assist the Senior HR Advisor/Team Leader/ Assistant Director, Employment, Performance and Corporate Services with the management of change and organisational improvement development ensuring objectives are achieved within agreed timescales.
* To provide comprehensive guidance, advice and support to managers and staff on employment legislation, best practice, terms and conditions of service and Trust/HR policies and procedures.
* To develop and maintain good working relationships and communications with Trade Union representatives including consultation and negotiation as and when required
* To co-ordinate the provision of information to all key stakeholders and external agencies eg the Equality Commission and Central Office of the Industrial and Fair Employment Tribunals on employment relations matters
* Under the direction of the Senior HR Advisor/Team Leader/ Assistant Director, Employment, Performance and Corporate Services undertake ad hoc projects as and when required
* To assist with the timely benchmarking, development and review of Employee Relations policies and procedures taking into account compliance with employment legislation, DHSS&PS guidance and best practice in HR management
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* A relevant HR degree or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a HR function
* A relevant HR diploma or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR function
* A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a HR function, 2 years of which must be at Band 4 or above
* A least 1 years’ experience of working with computerised and manual Human Resources information and administrative systems including the production and analysis of statistical information
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite ie Word, Excel, Access and Power point presentation or equivalent
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.