Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with Belfast Health & Social Care Trust to recruit a Band 3 HR Assistant based in Belfast. This is a temporary full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The hours of work will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. This role is for 3 months initially.
The expected duties for this role will be -
* Provide administrative support to the Human Resources Team.
* Provide HR administrative processes, as applicable, in a timely and consistent manner and in accordance with policies, procedures and employment law. These will include processing of necessary paperwork, maintaining brought forward systems, producing letters and documentation, dealing with requests for information and basic queries, data input, collection and reporting.
* Maintain electronic HR systems in order to provide up-to-date and timely information.
* Assist in the collection and collation of relevant data to enable monitoring, analysis and reporting of HR information as required.
* Create files as required both electronically and paper based and maintain in accordance with appropriate guidance. This includes the safe storage, retrieval and disposal.
* Provide routine advice, guidance and assistance as required
* Work as part of a team, which forms part of the overall Human Resources Function
* Work to agreed timescales and ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
* Ensure all pre-employment checks are undertaken in line with safer recruitment and employment procedures
* Receive and process complaints in a professional and courteous manner
* Contribute to the compilation of relevant protocols and procedures
* Assist in identifying areas for service improvement to continuously develop new ways of meeting service users expectations.
* Assist in the delivery of a high level of service to internal and external
* Participate as required in the regular meetings within the HR service.
* Provide cover across the HR service as and when required and be flexible in approach to meet changing demands on the service.
It is essential that candidates meet the following criteria -
* Four GCSE's at Grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative/clerical experience
* NVQ Level 2 in Administration and one year's administrative/clerical experience
* A minimum of two year's administrative/clerical experience
For further information please contact Kennedy Recruitment on 02890 330 555 quoting the reference number 11317.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.