Honeycomb is proud to be assisting a leading cancer charity with multiple hybrid opportunities throughout their UK recruitment functionality. G.Belfast/hybrid, 12 month Fixed Term Contracts.
The Client - This highly renowned & leading cancer oriented charitable organisation was founded in 1948 as a result of the recognition surrounding the credible work conducted by double Nobel Prize winning female scientist. The charity operates for the purpose of facilitating health-care; research and development progression and wider patient care support all relative in the battle against cancer.
The Role - In response to the ongoing demand relative to the pandemic that has put a subsequent further strain on cancer associated wider services, this client has a current strategic focus across widening recruitment operations to facilitate in a reactive means for its service users. Initially a 12mth FTC with likely extension to permanency.
Reporting to the Senior Advisor Recruitment Services - this rewarding opportunity will operate as remote working with the view of returning to office in hybrid structure (E. Belfast with parking). This role will include but will not be limited to the following duties:
- To manage the recruitment process in accordance with the Charity's recruitment and selection policy, providing a professional, comprehensive and timely end-to-end recruitment service,
- Proactively identify recruitment problem areas in designated directorates/regions and work with Recruitment Advisor, HR Advisory team and Line Managers proactively resolve them.
- Provide regular recruitment reports to the region when requested by HR or line managers
- Maintain electronic and paper records to comply with Charity procedures and statutory requirements.
- Work in partnership with the People Operations hub & Payroll team to resolve employee queries within agreed timescales, proactively meeting their requirements and supporting colleagues in meeting the overall objectives of the HR team
- Undertake any other suitable duties as requested
The Person - Please note, this post is relative to a specific post and therefore applicants will only be shortlisted if they're meeting the following criteria:
Five GCSEs (grade C or above) or equivalent, including Mathematics & English
Significant and recent experience of high volume complex recruitment activates across a multi- site environment
- Proven ability to deliver a high quality customer experience
- Ability to coach and advise line managers throughout the recruitment process
- Prior experience of using applicant tracking system
- Ability to generate recruitment reports
- Experience in shortlisting/ interviewing and providing feedback to candidates directly
- Competent in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Previous NHS experience or experience of working in a regulated sector
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System in a high volume environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Experience: 0 yrs