Honeycomb is thrilled to assist a public sector body with multiple HR Administrative posts. Full-time Immediate opportunities with open longevity & attractive package. East Belfast; free parking.
The Client - Situated in East Belfast; accessible via motorway access & public transport this public sector entity will be providing opportunities for extension throughout their current uptake of temporary needs. Attractive salary banding £11.50 - 12.50 per hour & offering free parking; flexi-time as well generous holiday entitlement from day 1 of assignment.
The Role(s): Currently this client has experienced an increase in workload that warrants an opportunity to bring in a team consisting of the following experienced personnel across the HR functionality:
- 2 x HR Generalist Admin (initially 3 months longevity with potential extension)
- 2 x Recruitment Admin (initially 12 months ongoing pending extension)
- 1 x L&D Administrator (initially 3 months longevity potential extension)
- As an overview - Duties will include but not limited to:
- With the support of HR Officer assistance; to provide timely and accurate advice & guidance to hiring managers with regards a wide range of policies & procedures.
- Assist with scope entailing: Attendance management; disciplinary; grievance & dignity at work investigations.
1 years' experience in HR Administration role
- Experience across end-to-end recruitment
- Experience with specific HR systems
- CIPD Level 3 or 5 HR certificate
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs