Honeycomb are delighted to be working with a leading organisation in Northern Ireland to recruit for a HR Project Coordinator on a temporary contract until Dec 2021. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who to work on an innovative project within an award winning, dynamic HR team!
This role will be a combination of home and office working.
Hours of work 35 hours a week Monday to Friday 9-5.
As a HR Project Coordinator you will be working on an innovative HR project which aims to enhance the organisations strategic offering through innovation and better ways of working. Duties will include:
- Working alongside the Head of Organisation Development to deliver project deliverable within deadlines
- Carry out research on innovative HR practices through external and internal sources
- Creating presentations and collating data
- Overseeing project work-streams
- Liaising with stakeholders across the wider business
- Project tracking
- Good understanding of HR practices/ policies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages, particularly in Word and Excel
- 3rd level academic or HR related professional qualification e.g. CIPD
- Prior experience as project coordinator or project analyst.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Experience: 0 yrs