Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a leading charity with offices based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a HR Administrator (Systems). This is a full time and permanent role.
Our client is the largest registered care charity in Northern Ireland. They also provide services across Northern Ireland, Ireland, Great Britain and Isle of Man.
To provide support and assistance in the overall administration of the Human Resources Information Systems. This position will offer first line support across a range queries coming into the team and will give guidance on a variety of system processes and procedures, making any modifications as required in these areas to ensure smooth operations. This role features as the main point of contact for creating and leading on the learning calendar, providing training to new users on the system, as this plays an integral part in ensuring the integrity of data held.
- To support the team in the day to day administrative requirements of the HR function, namely in user support, data upkeep, maintaining and updating the Organisational Structure, and providing guidance on existing system functionality and processes.
- To maintain up-to-date user records in the system; creating additional function and data accesses as required, modifying navigation and security and maintaining the role assignments of each user in line with transfers.
- To respond to all queries in an appropriate timeframe, escalating where required and ensuring full and complete understanding of the areas which fall to your remit.
- To take part in producing and delivering training on the HR system; booking and setting up training venues, responding to questions, preparing materials for the various training sessions held, and assisting in the delivery of training on an as needed basis.
- To identify gaps in system knowledge across the Organisation; reviewing data, stakeholder feedback and reports, and utilising this to plan for future training; creating needs analysis documents at scheme and Organisation level; maintaining and periodically reviewing the feedback process to ensure that the department's is effectively responding to needs in the Organisation.
- To ensure system adherence to company policy; utilising familiarity with company policy and procedure to ensure that requests are processed in line with agreed protocols; reviewing and revising current processes against the policies to ensure continued adherence and identifying gaps where system functionality and processes need to be aligned.
- To ensure the integrity and accuracy of data held on the system in line with GDPR guidelines and promoting consistency across the Organisation; ensuring that feedback and guidance is provided in accordance with best practice.
- To develop and run reports as required by the HR team utilising both the internal iTrent reporting features and the external Business Intelligence reporting software.
- To work on assigned projects which may vary depending on Organisational need; identifying areas where testing is required; participating in and leading User Acceptance Testing; providing feedback on the projects and testing, and assisting in optimising the system for our users, roles, and departments.
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent) plus 1 years' experience in a similar role in a busy HR department
2 years' experience in a similar role in a busy HR Department
1 years' Experience in the use of a HR Information System
Experience in a role that involves data auditing, cleansing and reporting.
Salary for this role is £20 - £22K depending on experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs