Honeycomb is currently seeking to recruit an Account Manager to join our team here in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client focused professional to join our team through a period of rapid growth.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering World Class and seamless customer service delivery for multiple major accounts, ensuring Honeycomb is fulfilling all their recruitment needs and exceeding client expectations. Working as a trusted partner across ongoing recruitment requirements as well as designing a future proof talent pipeline in line with customers long term strategic goals.
Responsibilities will include;
- Overall responsibility for the success of the account, you will act as the lead and key interface between the customer and all relevant consultants across the Group
- Build long term client relationships and become a "trusted" advisor for all service related matters associated with the account
- Proactively build a network of potential candidates to fulfil future requirements, working with the Honeycomb Marketing team on attraction strategies across online and offline channels
- Proactively providing monthly analysis on recruitment statistics as per SLA and delivering on service KPIs as well as updates on candidate behaviours and market trends to shape and steer service delivery.
- Driving performance of delivery as well as any 3rd party suppliers, through on-going MI, supplier reviews and PSL/ MV management
- Work alongside the Director of client accounts/ Department Manager to build an annual Account Plan aligning with client SLA's and Workforce plan as well as the design of performance review packs
- Prepare quarterly agendas and performance packs for customer service reviews as per the agreed SLA schedule
- Provide meeting reports and actions list for all service reviews, maintain the Account Plan and lead internal team monthly meetings
- Ensure that customer incidents/ problems and requests are dealt with according to agreed Service Levels logged on Account Plan
- Identify, develop and implement new processes required to improve the service delivered to customers
- Keep abreast of recruitment industry news, new technology and processes and changes within the client industry sector
- Provide a responsive service, demonstrating flexibility and striving to exceed client's expectations at all times by going the extra mile to satisfy our customers
We are seeking an experienced individual with a strong focus on service delivery, strong communication skills and excellent senior level stake holder engagement experience. The ideal candidate will have previous Key Account experience gained within a recruitment environment.
The role will attract an excellent market leading salary plus bonus opportunities.
To discuss the role in confidence, contact Mairead at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 or email your CV via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs