Fantastic Opportunity with market leading NI business
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 doe
HNH Human Capital is proud to be working with a market leading Business both locally and nationally. Established within Belfast for over 30 years they are recognised as experts within their field
As a Talent Coordinator within an extremely fast paced environment you will have exposure to a wide range of functions that will contribute to the success of the respective HR/recruitment function.
This role will suit a confident and hardworking individual who is seeking a fantastic opportunity to succeed and grow with personal development being a major driver. Someone who is seeking a role that allow them the trust and autonomy of progressing in their career path.
We are seeking a motivated individual with an understanding of dealing with people, remaining calm and the ability to think ahead.
What is the day to day role?
· Recruitment of casual staff including advertising, interviewing and ensuring all right to work documents are completed
· Day to day management of casual workforce
· Performance management and training of casual workforce when necessary
· Processing hours to ensure workers receive correct payment
· Building strong relationships with recruitment agencies
· Assisting with Human Resources administration
· Managing cover for events and staff sickness
· Representing the company continually in a positive way
Who with this suit?
This role will suit an ambitious and driven individual who likes a challenge and wants to move into a long term career with a leading company, who has the following:
· Resilient in overcoming objections and a determined attitude
· Flexibility to work evenings or weekends if required
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· 1 year experience in similar role preferred but not essential
What is in it for you?
In addition to a salary (c£22,000 to £26,000) you will work in a dynamic company with excellent structure and ability to progress and develop within your career path. You will receive excellent company benefits, fantastic holiday structure. You will work in a Belfast location within a very friendly working environment and modern offices. Immediate start is available.
How do I apply?
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Consultant, Rachel Coleman via RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com or call on 02890278155 for a confidential chat.