HR Systems Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 doe
HNH Human Capital is proud to be working with a market leading Business both locally and nationally. Established within Belfast for over 30 years they are recognised as experts within their field
As a HR Systems Analyst within an extremely fast paced environment you will have exposure to a wide range of functions that will contribute to the success of the respective HR function.
This role will suit a confident and hardworking individual who is seeking a fantastic opportunity to succeed and grow with personal development being a major driver. Someone who is seeking a role that allow them the trust and autonomy of progressing in their career path.
We are seeking a motivated individual with an understanding of dealing with analytics and new system implementation.
What is the day to day role?
· System cleansing
· Reviewing and inputting employee and candidate data into the relevant HRIS
· Support the delivery of a large complex change project aimed at making significant changes to ways of working
· Assisting the HR team in the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines and systems
· Re-launch of the HR Information Management System
· Set up and review of new HR Shared Drive
· Roll out and development of core competencies
· Consulting with a range of stakeholders to coordinate the various HR requirements
· Report writing
· Job Evaluation support
Who with this suit?
This role will suit an ambitious and driven individual who likes a challenge and wants to move into a long term career with a leading company, who has the following:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferred but not essential
· Ability to demonstrate track record in contributing to the implementation of organisational projects
· Strong project management and relationship management skills
· Understanding of formal HR policies and practices
· Practical experience of applying current Northern Ireland employment legislation
· Resilient in overcoming objections and a determined attitude
What is in it for you?
In addition to a competitive salary (c£30,000 - £35,000) you will work in a dynamic company with excellent structure and ability to progress and develop within your career path. You will receive excellent company benefits, fantastic holiday structure. You will work in a Belfast location within a very friendly working environment and modern offices.
How do I apply?
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Consultant, Rachel Coleman via RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com or call on 02890278155 for a confidential chat.