Your new company
A Large well know Public Sector Organisation based in Belfast. This is a permanent opportunity
Your new role
You will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing resourcing strategies across all four companies to facilitate the delivery of the organisations aims, objectives and core values by:
*Acting as the subject matter expert in relation to resourcing matters
*Attracting, sourcing and selecting the best talent in partnership with the business and external agencies, whilst managing the end to end recruitment process
*driving the organization towards Employer of Choice status by implementing an effective resourcing strategy, to include the development of a brand strategy and the creation of an excellent candidate experience which will attract a diverse range high calibre talented individuals
*drive the achievement of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) strategy by devising, developing and implementing an attraction strategy which achieves the EDI objectives
*continually developing resourcing practices in line with organisational priorities and implementing innovations which impact resourcing more widely
*providing guidance to the Resourcing team, and supporting their growth, while ensuring they deliver on business as usual recruitment activity and unique recruitment projects thus enabling the organisation in the achievement of business objectives
*managing key stakeholder relationships
*acting as the lead recruiter for senior hiring across the Organisation
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of managing a successful resourcing team
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of end to end recruitment and selection gained in a fast paced large, and/or multi - disciplinary business, to include high volume and 'hard-to-fill roles
- Extensive experience managing a high volume of vacancies, from end to end, across multiple disciplines within tight timeframes
- Experience of providing innovative cost-effective attraction and engagement strategies and solutions with strong media management.
- Experience of co-ordinating a range of best practice selection methods for a wide variety of roles.
- Minimum of a Degree Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of utilising technology in a recruitment environment, to include online recruitment and social media
- Ability to improve recruitment outcomes consistently
- Ability to utilise social media to leverage candidate engagement and align with the employer brand
- Good analytical thinking & critical reasoning skills combined with pragmatic implementation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to juggle multiple demands and build strong relationships both internally and externally with senior stakeholders to understand their needs and challenge/influence decision making
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively, thrives in a fast paced environment and flexible and adaptable to change.
- Demonstrable ability to drive resourcing projects forward and deliver innovative solutions
What you'll get in return
An Excellent Permanent opportunity that offers a highly competitive salary.
Based in Belfast ( currently home working)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs