Your new company
A well Known Public Services Organisation
Your new role
Contribute to the professional delivery of the Corporate Services Directorate, in line with the organisations business plan, working flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues within the team. The key focus will be processing confidential and sensitive information in relation to recruitment/resourcing, attendance, payroll and general HR issues. You will also have responsibility for governance and compliance, carrying out research to include benchmarking, performance monitoring and Section 75 Equality.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good general level of education to include at least five GCSE's (at a minimum of Grade C) to include English and Maths or equivalent. OR QCF Level II (previously NVQ) in Business Administration or equivalent relevant qualification.
- One years' administration experience (in last three years) working in a business environment including operation of a bespoke computerised system.
- Excellent level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, to include word processing experience.
- Excellent level of literacy and numeracy with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and planning ability
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Level II IT qualification encompassing a significant component of word processing e.g. ECDL.
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data from computerised systems.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs