We are currently working with a major professional services organisation, seeking applications from experienced Recruitment Administrators for a fixed-term vacancy for 1 year.
The Recruitment Administrator will work within a large HR and Recruitment team, focusing partocularly on graduate recruitment campaigns for the UK.
Role: Recruitment Administrator
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the e-recruitment system
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members
- Providing on boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters.
- Working proactively with the recruitment teams in London to ensure a robust administration service is provided.
- Dealing with candidates queries via the central recruitment telephone line and email service.
- Provide support for ad hoc administration activities as required by the Team Leader.
- Previous experience with recruitment and selection or general HR
- Knowledge of recruitment or applicant tracking systems would be desirable
- A high level of organisational skills
For further information please contact Tracey at Grafton Recruitment on 02890 895 824 or email your CV via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs