Assistant Business Analyst
Belfast, County Antrim
To assist in the daily operation of the business in the areas of gas transportation services, application of Network Code processes, facilitating supply competition and regulatory affairs.
- Participate in a 3-year development programme specifically designed for this role that will assist with:
- Development of analytical skills and techniques
- Gas industry operational knowledge
- Development of communication skills
- Improving performance in the role
Financial rewards may be offered upon successful completion of the different development programme modules. In addition, the candidate will progress to the position of Transportation Services Analyst at the end of the programme.
- To develop a working knowledge of Network Codes and gas transportation network operations within Northern Ireland.
- To facilitate the accurate and timely delivery of information to Gas Suppliers, the Utility Regulator and other gas network operators to meet Network Code and industry requirements.
- To assist and support the Transportation Services Manager in the area of operational regulation.
- To assist and support the Regulatory Manager in the area of strategic regulation.
- Assist with administrative duties, in particular for Supply Competition activities as directed by the Transportation Services Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate or business-related discipline
- 3 A-Levels (grade A-C) along with minimum of 1 year's experience in a relevant business environment
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office package, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage work load to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to operate in a professional and confidential manner at all times
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 28 9024 2824 ext 302 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs