Our client, a leading global firm, is keen to add a HR Generalist to their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious HR professional to build on their generalist experience.
Working within a large multinational organisation, the successful candidate will have the ability to support the HR Business Partners on a variety of HR topics but will take ownership and responsibility for their specific department, while also getting exposure to some exciting local and global initiatives.
· Preparation of analytical reports for the business leaders as and when required- ensuring that the information is presented it in a visually clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to senior leadership level stakeholders
· Guiding and supporting all level of staff members while acting as a point of contact to deal with queries professionally and confidentially
· Supporting the development and implementation of effective HR policies and procedures, updating as and when required by legislation
· Driving continuous improvement of HR processes and systems to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
· Undertaking and/or supporting any other ad-hoc HR projects which may include compensation analysis, training and development, employee relations intervention and ensuring legal compliance in all HR related practices
· Ownership and participation across various HR projects, including Global HR Initiatives
· Degree in HR (or related subject) or CIPD qualified, with 3+ years’ experience
· Previous experience of working in a challenging HR department for an organisation at a global scale
· Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, Excel being of particular importance
· Attention to detail and numeracy skills
· Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and credibility with individuals of all levels
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under strict time constraints
For more information in this and similar roles pleasse contact Natasha at brightwater REcruitment Belfast