Job Purpose: To assist in the provision of a high quality, confidential, administrative service to the HR Department.
Key Responsibilities for a successful HR Administrator
- Organise/maintain personal records
- Payroll and processing of monthly salaries of staff
- Updating internal HR databases
- Preparing HR Documents
- General Administration/ Secretarial support for HR Department
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Human Resources or a closely related discipline
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above or Essential Key Skill Level 2
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the last 5 years in a busy office environment including administration experience in one of the following areas; recruitment, payroll, absence management or training and development.
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 (Parts I & II) Word Processing or equivalent qualification e.g. ECDL
- A minimum of 1 year's administration experience within the last 5 years in a busy HR office within a Public Sector environment.
- Greater Belfast
Hours of work:
- Hours of work will be between 9am - 5pm. This position will be for 15 hours per week, 2 full days either Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Wednesday.
- £9.50-£11.00 depending on experience
Interviews for this position will be taking place in December with a start date of the start of January.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a check via the Access (NI) Service and the Independent Safeguarding Authority before commencement of employment.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV via the link below, or if you feel like this would be a position of interest to people in your network please share.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business.
Experience: 0 yrs