Experienced HR Generalist
Think Technology- Think Allstate
We build solutions that touch 16 million customers on a daily basis.
You will work alongside people as passionate as you, focused on delivering the best possible user experiences.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment primed to adapt to an ever-changing landscape and which places technology solutions at its core.
You will thrive, you will think differently, you will challenge convention and have the freedom to act with integrity, intention and speed; you will be at the forefront of developing capabilities in support of Allstate’s global business model; you will deliver results and you will leave things better than you found them.
The HR Generalist will be part of a successful and dynamic Human Resources team in Allstate’s Belfast office. The role is a very important role within the HR team taking responsibility for key processes such as Talent Management and Performance Management programmes of work. Other responsibilities will include managing Employee Relations, HR technology implementation and other key initiatives to support the HR team and the business.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as an effective HR Generalist and a team player with a good understanding of large scale processes, employment policies and legislation. The role will include training delivery and supporting leadership on the company’s people strategy. This is a permanent position working as part of a successful team in a constantly challenging environment. Good MS office skills and previous experience of HR IT systems is essential.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment. EU candidates must also demonstrate they are eligible to take up UK employment post-Brexit.
- Degree or HND level qualification.
- CIPD qualified to level 5
- Five years (post graduate experience) working as a HR Generalist including at least two years supporting management in key HR processes
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of implementing and supporting Performance management and/or talent management programmes.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of HR IT systems, HR metrics, reporting and analytics
- Training staff on HR related topics
- Previous experience working in an IT or professional services organization.
- Chartered member of CIPD
For further information CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON
Closing Date: Friday 26th April 2019
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note Allstate NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position.