Compensation Systems & Reporting Analyst - Belfast
Our prestigious clients regional reward and mobility function is made up of a sizeable team, split between Belfast and London. This role reports into the Senior Compensation Manager in Belfast and primarily covers compensation for 8,000 employees in the Operations and Technology division across the region.
- Systems / Data standardisation
- Year-end activities
- Commitments / cash in lieu of equity
- Detailed job spec on successful short listing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, with ability to drill down into detailed business and technical specifics.
- Self-starter with exceptional teamwork and team-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive & Determination; Demonstrates self-motivation and drive and shows determination to achieve goals.
- Analysis & Problem Solving: Identifies the key issues in situations, analyses the data, recognizes the root cause of problems and generates successful solutions.
- Proactive & Initiative: Self-starting. Seizes opportunities and acts upon them. Controls events by making suggestions and proposing actions. Completes tasks, projects and plans before being asked.
- Building Relationships: Maintains good relationships with colleagues and builds strong professional networks. Recognises and understands the needs of others, aware of own personal style.
- Innovation & Creativity: Creating new and imaginative approaches to work related issues. Questions traditional approaches and demonstrates creativity in the generation of ideas and vision.
- Communication Skills: Expresses ideas effectively using a range of communication styles, skills and processes.
- Influencing & Persuasiveness: Influences, convinces or impresses others in a way that results in acceptance, agreement or behavioural change.
- Advanced MS Excel, Access and VBA skillset essential
- Compensation/systems/analytics experience
- Excellent excel and systems knowledge.
- Ability to build relationships across the HR function and navigate a complex, matrix organisation
- Understanding of financial implications of commitments (pool and P&L charges)
- Proactive, self starter, ability to work alone and as part of a team, detail orientated
Salary / Benefits:
This is an experienced level role and as such, the client provides an excellent salary and overall benefits package. They are committed to attracting the best in the market and the package on offer reflects this.
- Damian Farrell
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs